Monday, 18 November 2013

YOUR Tube

It is no secret that our generation spends a lot of time on sharing and following one another using social media (whether this makes us, in fact, more social is an entirely different story). I am no exception and neither are you, right? So, let's talk about YouTube, because I am sure that everyone spends some time watching clips on YT, chances are - almost daily.

Do you subscribe to channels? What kind of clips do you like to view? Do you read or leave comments? 


For me, I like watching funny and humorous videos like the ones on Bad Lip Reading's channel. It's a variety of clips from TV series or sports events where a group of people "dubs" what the people on the screen supposedly say. It's hilarious.  If you'd like to put your hair down after a stressuful day, I highly recommend Barely Political - they have zilions of clips and they make funny spoofs of celebrities and music videos.

If you'd like to watch ssomething funny but with a bit more substance and music involved, you could check out Collectivecadenza's channelNick Pitera's channel (the guy is a genious - he's made a video collage of him singing all the parts of the Phantom of the Opera, including Christine). Among Polish channels the one well deserving to be featured is Cezik's channel, Klejnuty. Though I am pretty sure everyone knows this channel already ;)

I am also into watching vloggers (video-bloggers), especially the ones whose channels are dedicated to rating and talking about books (they call themselves the BookTubers - like Books & Quills, a channel made by a Dutch girl living in London, or the channel by Fa Orozco (for those of you who wish to work on your Spanish).

There are also a lot of random channels that I subscribe to, among them are for instance a channel by a beauty guru Michelle Phan, a channel full of fun, scientific info by Michael from Vsauce (mindblowing!), and a channel by Tara Stiles with easy yoga routines.

Tell me if you know/like any of those channels and which ones do you subscribe? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, YouTube is such a time monster! Once you get started, it never ends. I usually watch some talk shows: Jimmy Fallon (US) and Graham Norton - (UK). But it never ends there, does it? ;)

    ReplyDelete