Hashtags - Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday
I don't really get the notion of those huge pre-Christmas shopping holidays (you can call them shopping holidays, can't you?) I heard on a local radio that people were rushing right after Thanksgiving dinner to the malls (LOL can you hear Robin Sparkles' "Let's Go to the Mall'' already?) or even having their turkey as a takeaway whilst standing in a queue. That's what I call determination. I hope they do enjoy those things they've bought! I was watching "Eat Pray Love" the other day and I think that Thanksgiving is such a lovely tradition. I mean mainly the idea behind it, not the turkeys. I think it's great to express one's gratitude among family and friends. And it makes you realise how many things you can be grateful for, too, that would otherwise get unacknowledged. I wish we had a holiday like that. We'll take Halloween for the time being, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment